EPOXY RESIN – UNIQUE CASTINGS, UP TO 5 CM [1,96”]!!! FOR TABLES AND OTHER ARTISTIC CREATIONS!
Free pigment “Colorfun original” 25ml as a compliment!
*please, pay your attention, that free colorant is just a sample. For getting a solid color you need the next quantity –
9kg – 3pcs of 25ml (75ml)
18kg – 6pcs of 25ml (150ml)
33kg – 11pcs of 25ml (275ml)
You can add additional pigments here 👉🏽 “Colorfun original”
The Kit contains:
- 9 KG [19,84 lb] of the most clear epoxy resin (5.4 kg) + hardener (3.6 kg) + Free pigment
Finally, the ultimate product that allows high-thickness castings, non-yellowing and scratch-resistant.
Specifically developed by RESIN PRO Team to provide its customers with the perfect product for the creation of wooden and resin tables!
Ultra-low exothermic reaction allows high-thickness castings WITHOUT OVERHEATING and WITHOUT DEFORMATIONS.
Perfectly TRANSPARENT and NON-YELLOWING. Specially designed to be used to create wooden and resin tables and for large castings for artistic works.
–Wood-working: Coating, Countertops and Tables, Lamps and Works of art;
–Restoration or surface coating: Wood, Concrete, Ceramics, Canvas, Glass fiber, Floors;
–DIY: Penny-floors, Jewellery making, Dynamic modelling and Artistic creations;
–Industrial: Boat care and maintenance; Impregnation of technical fabrics (fiberglass, carbon fibre, Kevlar).
Ideal for wood and resin tables thanks to its features:
- low exothermic reaction, for castings up to 5 cm [1,96”]!*
- with UV filters, non-yellowing guaranteed for 10 years;
- highly mechanical resistant surface, for maximum scratchproof properties!
- low viscosity to eliminate air bubbles;
- long working time, that permits to work on the project in order to correct any aesthetic defect.
- heat resistance – up to 70 C [158 F]
* Recommended thickness table
5cm–> max. 12 kg per application
4 cm -> max. 14 kg per application
3 cm. -> max. 20 kg per application
2cm -> max. 100 kg per application
FINALLY, THE ULTIMATE PRODUCT FOR PROFESSIONALS, SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR THE CREATION OF WOODEN AND RESIN TABLES and all other applications that need large, transparent castings with low level of yellowing.
If one of the sides of the project is more than 100cm or the total weight of pouring epoxy is more than 8kg we insistently recommend to do a casting in two and more layers! (waiting 6- 8 hours between them).
Be careful with the casting height! You can use this rule:
5cm–> max. 12kg per application
4 cm –> max. 14 kg per application
3 cm .–> max. 20 Kg per application
2cm –> max. 100 kg per application
- For best results, measure two components based on weight using a scale within 5% of the recommended mix ratio.
- Always mix the product thoroughly for at least 2 minutes, scraping all the surfaces of the container to ensure complete mixing.
- Try to use the product in a temperature-controlled environment within the optimal product specifications.
- Avoid high humidity or low ambient temperatures.
- Ensure that the surface is dry and any dirt, dust and oils removed to achieve optimal bonding. It is furthermore highly recommended to sand the surface (with sandpaper or mechanical preparation).
- Perform small preliminary tests to have a clear understanding of the polymerization features of the resins in your work environment and the compatibility of the resins with other materials.
VERY USEFUL ARTICLES FOR THIS EPOXY TYPE:
|Pot life (125g 25°) [0,27 lb 77 F]||24h|
|Gel time (125g 25°) [0,27 lb 77 F]||48h|
|Full cure 7 days (25C) [77 F]|