💥 ART PRO NON-TOXIC TRANSPARENT EPOXY FOR RESIN-ARTISTS
TRANSPARENT RESIN FOR ARTWORK AND DIY
Transparent self-levelling UV-resistant epoxy system, which creates a hard and glossy protective layer for casting up to 1 cm [0,39”].
- ⚙️ 【RESIN ART EPOXY】 ART PRO EPOXY RESIN is a high viscosity and high resistance product. The best choice for Resin-art, making Coasters, Trays, Ocean and Geode-art, jewellery and casting surfaces. The particular formulation makes it a resistant product suitable for both the surface finishes of paintings, tables or even artistic floors.
- 🧪 【PROFESSIONAL QUALITY】Art Pro Resin, unlike traditional “multipurpose” resins, has a special formulation and viscosity, which allows to obtain an impeccably transparent and glossy surface in any condition. Easily polished. The added UV Anti-Yellowing Filters helps save transparency over time. The low density allows prevent the incorporation of air bubbles making it perfectly suitable for river tables and countertops. Compatible with silicone and wood, fabric, glass, paper or photographs. Complete catalysis ~ 24-48 hours, but it will be ready for “unmoulding” after about 12 hours.
- 🌿 【SAFE AND CERTIFIED】 All our resins are Certified Non-Toxic, Solvent-free, non-flammable, and totally safe.
- 💧 【EASY TO USE】 The 3:2 (100:66) mixing ratio makes this product very easy to use. Being a two-component resin, simply mix RESIN A + HARDENER B in the ratio indicated above the package and let it harden without the need for further additives. Can be coloured as desired.
- 📞 【FREE PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE SERVICE】 Since we are directly a manufacturer, we have access to a professional laboratory that will happily help you with any complex project.
- 🇬🇧 【UK BASED TRUSTED COMPANY】 – RESIN-PRO team collect and send your order as fast as possible. We produce and realise epoxy resins since 2015. Just google our social media, where you find thousands of projects made with our products around the world.
ART PRO, the epoxy resin for the artistic sector: thanks to its special formula and its dense structure, it allows you to create paintings with the “pour paint” and liquid paint technique. It does not leak out from the working surface, slowly reaching the corners of the frame.
ART PRO preserves your original design and prevents any possible modification due to the casting of the resin: because of its special formula, the layers of colours do not expand and do not mix (unless you deliberately intervene), faithfully keeping with your creative idea!
Additional features: Long working time; + Odourless; + Excellent mechanical strength; + High impregnation and reinforcement of technical fabrics.
The product can be coloured with any epoxy dye (both in paste and powder) in a percentage ranging from 0.1% to 2.0%). It can also be thickened by the use of aggregates such as powders and fumed silica.
- – artworks, creation of art objects (paintings, panels, etc.) with the “fluid-art” (pour paint) technique (pouring up to 1 cm [0,39”]);
- – coating of surfaces, objects and furniture to add depth and brilliance to the colour;
- – create a 3D effect on prints, photos and images in general;
- – fixation of fillers (decorative elements, glass, stone, quartz, etc.)
- – creation of a perfectly transparent protective layer on your projects.
The “ART-PRO” formula is specifically developed for coating in artistic applications. Compatible with colouring agents, powder pigments, alcohol-based and oil-based dyes, aerosol paints.
The migration laboratory test on cured resin samples ensures that the final product does not release any harmful substances, if applied following the instructions.
Warning: the product is moisture sensitive, do not use on wet surfaces or with water-based dyes (e.g. Acrylics)
💥 Technical data:
Usage ratio 100:66 (in weight)
Pot Life (150 gr at 30°C) [0,33 lb at 86 F]: 1h20 ‘,
Film (1 mm at 30°C) [0,03” at 86 F]: 6:00’.
Full catalysis after 24 hours.
To obtain a cellular effect we recommend using the “Resi-Blast” additive or alcohol-based inks (“Pinàta”, “Jacquard” etc.).
- For best results, measure two components based on weight using a scale within 5% of the recommended mix ratio.
- Always mix the product thoroughly for at least 2 minutes, scraping all the surfaces of the container to ensure complete mixing.
- Try to use the product in a temperature-controlled environment within the optimal product specifications.
- Avoid high humidity or low ambient temperatures.
- Ensure that the surface is dry and any dirt, dust and oils removed to achieve optimal bonding. It is furthermore highly recommended to sand the surface (with sandpaper or mechanical preparation).
- Perform small preliminary tests to have a clear understanding of the polymerization features of the resins in your work environment and the compatibility of the resins with other materials.