Water-Clear – Two-component epoxy system (composed of 1000 g [2,20 lb] of resin and 600 g [1,32 lb] of hardener) highly efficient for film application (1 mm [0,03”]) and castings up to 2 cm [0,78”] thickness.
- ⚙️ 【ULTRA TRANSPARENT EPOXY RESIN】 The crystal clear epoxy resin is suitable for both beginners and professionals. Start making jewellery, tables, and any other DIY – creation that involves the use of resin.
- 🧪【PROFESSIONAL QUALITY】 Made from high quality materials – Excellent transparency, No bubbles, Odourless – because of unique formula for DIY, craft and artistic creations. Ideal for casting and embedding objects too. Compatible with silicone, wood, fabric, glass and paper.
- 🌿 【SAFE AND CERTIFIED】 All our resins are Certified Non-Toxic, Solvent-free, non-flammable, and totally safe.
- 💧 【EASY TO USE】 The 100:60 mixing ratio makes this product very easy to use. Being a two-component resin, simply mix RESIN A + HARDENER B in the ratio indicated above the package and let it harden without the need for further additives. Can be coloured as desired.
- 📞 【FREE PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE SERVICE】 Since we are directly a manufacturer, we have access to a professional laboratory that will happily help you with any complex project.
- 🇬🇧 【UK BASED TRUSTED COMPANY】 – RESIN-PRO team collect and send your order as fast as possible. We produce and realise epoxy resins since 2015. Just google our social media, where you find thousands of projects made with our products around the world.
Besides the high transparency (water-clear) and the self-levelling properties, multipurpose transparent epoxy is a very versatile product for DIY and casting in silicone moulds. Furthermore, it guarantees a good mechanical seal for reinforcement and applications with carbon fibre.
The product features a low viscosity that reduces the appearance of unaesthetic air bubbles after hardening and facilitates the impregnation of carbon fibre.
The excellent resistance to ambient humidity guarantees a glossy and transparent surface.
The product is compatible with the major colouring pastes on the market.
Transparent Epoxy resin is a two-component product based on epoxy resins and relative amine hardener.
Main features: Excellent transparency / UV stable / Reduced-yellowing / Long working time.
Applications: DIY / Coating up to 2 cm / Jewellery settings / Modelling / Artistic creations / Lamination / Adhesive / General coating system / Manual laying / Vacuum forming.
Mix ratio: 100:60
Pot-life (150 gr at 30 C) [0,33 lb at 86 F]: 1h20 ′
Full catalysis after 24h, Film catalysis (1 mm at 30 C) [0,03” at 86 F]: 6h 00 ′.
- For best results, measure two components based on weight using a scale within 5% of the recommended mix ratio.
- Always mix the product thoroughly for at least 2 minutes, scraping all the surfaces of the container to ensure complete mixing.
- Try to use the product in a temperature-controlled environment within the optimal product specifications.
- Avoid high humidity or low ambient temperatures.
- Ensure that the surface is dry and any dirt, dust and oils removed to achieve optimal bonding. It is furthermore highly recommended to sand the surface (with sandpaper or mechanical preparation).
- Perform small preliminary tests to have a clear understanding of the polymerization features of the resins in your work environment and the compatibility of the resins with other materials.
VERY USEFUL ARTICLES FOR THIS EPOXY TYPE: